Sunday, September 10, 2006

5 Things Most People Don't Know About Me....

1. I am a kitchen gadget queen. If it's in the shops, I BUY it...I must have every shape baking tin, mixing accoutrement, lemon zester (both normal and Tupperware version), 4 sets of measuring cups and spoons (the Nigella set was a joke 40th birthday prezzie from Miranda's godparents LOL).

2. I love http://www.celebritybabyblog.com

3. I don't have a middle name. When I was born in 1964, I was supposed to be a boy (how expectations could be that way inclined 40+ years ago, is beyond me?) so my parents were so "surprised" (arrrhem...), that the only girl's German name they could think of was Heidi and that was the extent of their inspiration...they ran out of steam after the last name. My whole life I felt ripped off as sis and bro both have middle names.

4. My favourite sitcom ever was Due South (ok, ok, can you tell I am Canadian?).

5. I have never had tooth decay. I am the bane of my dentist's existence.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?