Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back in the Swing of Things....

Well, it has been nearly a week since I posted. Toby is now on the mend and was discharged from hospital last weekend..he is back to calling me a SSBB (Stinky.Stupid.Bum.Bum) so quite obviously he is getting back to his normal, annoying, cute self.

Our follow-up appointment with the surgeon went like this:

Me: Why did this happen?
Dr.: (shrugs shoulders...) I really don't have an answer.
Me: Well, it is hardly normal and you told me that this has never happened to one of your patients before.
Dr.: I guess it is up to the man up there (pointing to the skies)...
Me: What?
Dr.: It's JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS...

Like what on earth???? Anyway, a blood sample has been forwarded to Royal Perth Hospital's haematology lab (a friend works there) for testing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?