Tuesday, September 26, 2006

HAIR, HAIR, HAIR....EVERYWHERE...

Geez, I hate my hair...you always want what you don't have!!!

My hair is thick and voluminous (i.e. I look like Bozo the clown)...and wavy to boot. So completely, totally out.of.control and unmanageable.

After Jeremy was born, it was thick and tangled, I cut it off very short and kept it that way until the last few months when I thought (in my non-infinite wisdom) it would be great idea to grow it out (hurrumph).

Don't get me wrong, I love my hairdresser (finally found one I liked after 10 years in Perth and walking distance from my house) but I can never get my hair to look like that "just out of the salon" look at home. Doesn't help that I went grey early too and have to colour my hair at home.

Maybe it is just the in-between stages that I hate...who knows?

Hope to get there.

I want Deltra Goodrem's hair from Almost Here video...I wanna, I wanna, I WANNA..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?