Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Children's Annoying Habits...

  1. They will NEVER get into the car when I ask, beg, scream at them to.
  2. Corollary: They will NEVER get OUT of the car when I ask....(ibid)...
  3. I always know where to find them...just follow the trail of cookies, crackers, spilled milk & juice, raisins....always in rooms where food is NOT allowed to be.
  4. They will fall asleep at 4 p.m., sleep until 7 p.m. and then decide to party until 11 p.m., grrrrr..
  5. My house is full of dummies (translation: pacifiers, soothers, etc.) , I move furniture around and I find another dozen lying around. At this rate, Toby & Miranda will never be weaned.
  6. Every SINGLE night, the boys overflow the bathtub so I change the towels EVERY day.
  7. Despite my best efforts to contain their toys to the toyroom (upstairs), invariably everything manages to gravitate DOWNSTAIRS to my living room.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?