Sunday, September 10, 2006

Why oh WHY is it so hard to get my kids ready in the morning???????

The boys fight me to a) eat their breakfast b) get dressed (until I have threaten to send them to school in their pj's...) c) get in the car, in fact all the neighbours hear in the morning is, "Get in the car, GET into the car, GET INTO THE CAR...." (occasionally with a smattering of muttered-under-the-breath profanity). Doesn't matter what time I get up, we still don't leave the property until after 8:40 a.m......grrrrrrrrrrr

Of course, leaving the house without makeup or blow dried hair is NOT a good look either. I have vowed recently that I would try vehemently to be a cool, fabulous, groovy mommy...so far I am failing ABYSMALLY. Translation: wear nice, IRONED clothes (which actually coordinate), do my hair so I don't look like Bozo the clown's evil twin and wear make up!!!

Grrr, I guess a mum of 3 under 5 wouldn't get a chance to have a shower longer than 5 minutes, not with a nearly 20 month-old trying to climb into the bath with me fully dressed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?