Wednesday, October 18, 2006




RETURN FROM THE DEAD....

OMG, it has been 3 weeks since I posted properly......been too busy, the Hubby came home for a week, A WEEK EARLY to boot. Would have loved to have completed my Top 20 TV Stars but it was taking too long to load so may just list them another time....

Busy bee, as always, that's me. My cleaning lady is OFFICIALLY CRAZY - came home on Monday and found my house had been redecorated, couldn't find half of my stuff and she threw out the bath toys (ok, some of them were mouldy, but come 'on - LIttle Tikes toys???? - YES I did retrieve them from the bin....)

Having to work full-time for the next few weeks - my overworked, stressed-out, passie-aggressive colleague is on her well-deserved honeymoon and we are completely overwhelmed here.

Thought I would post a couple of pics of my Monkey (sorry Haley, love the tag ROFL). Gotta love her Roots cap - seeing as Australians would look at it and go bugeyed (a story for another day)...

Ok here are my Top 20 TV Stars:

1. Diver Dan - Sea Change

2. John Locke - Lost

3. Benton Fraser - Due South

4. KC - China Beach

5. Richard Karinsky - Caroline and The City

6. Jack Bauer - 24

7. Irina Derevko - Alias

8. Edie Britt - Desperate Housewives

9. Tanya Todman - Footballer's Wives

10. Elmo

11. Marcia Brady - The Brady Bunch

12. Alison Braithwaite - At Home with the Braithwaites

13. Lexie MacDonald - Monarch of the Glen

14. Mr. Darcy - Pride and Prejudice (ok, we are talking the COLIN FIRTH version, ok, droool...)

15. Richard Hatch - Survivor the Original

16. Miranda Hobbes - Sex and the City

17. Cristina Yang - Grey's Anatomy

18. Fonzie - Happy Days

19. Hawkeye - M*A*S*H

20. Luke - Gilmore Girls

Ok, ok, I know it is pretty girly/contemporary list but these are most of my FAVE's....actually in hindsight, I should go and put Mr. Darcy at #1, shouldn't I?




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?