Saturday, October 21, 2006





The Shoe Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Shoe Truth...

Ok, ok, ok, ok...my friends and family can tell you that I am a shoe addict, have a footwear fetish, can't passby shoe sale without hyperventilating and the ol plastic matrix-ing out of my purse. Truth be told though, over the past 5 years (so yep since Jeremy was born), I have been practically living in thongs and flat shoes (read: extremely NON-stylish and boring and practical, so like NOT me at all). Last week, however, my feet had had enough so I splurged....and I love 'em all, so comfy and....so cheap....

(Wait for it)...

$150....for 4 pairs (including the above + a boring pair of loafers - old habits die hard...)...I'm too sexy for my shoes, too sexy for my shoes....





Comments:
Ooooo fancy shoesies! ;) LOVE!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?