Sunday, November 05, 2006


YUMMY MUMMY IN TRAINING....AND ALL ABOUT THE HAPPY PANTS....


Ok, that's me, YMIT....after 5 years of being pregnant/lactating/sleep deprived, I made a conscious decision recently to get fabulous (thanks to inspiration from a fellow mummy blogger, Ali over at Cheaper Than Therapy and Fabulous).


So now I am working out for 1 hour each on my elliptical cross-trainer and doing yoga and pilates (all at home, who has time to GO to the gym with 3 little rugrats?). And I am feeling so good about myself, notwithstanding I am looking much better for it.


I am "doing" my hair every day (= putting some modicum of style into it) and wearing makeup for 2 weeks in a row (which is a record like forever!!!). Putting matching clothes on helps too LOL...but I have to confess that I am attributing much of this change in attitude to...


MY HAPPY PANTS...


Yep, that's what I call them - 'cause, well, they make me feel happy and healthy. So far I only have the one pair (and am going shopping for several more this weekend and hoping to win some on ebay as well). I can't wax poetic enough about how much I adore these pants - they make me feel automatically slimmer and groovier (and God knows, we could all use a bit of that, right?).....


Lululemon, I love ya!!!!

Comments:
oh my gosh! i can't believe i've inspired you...as i write about the birthday cake i can't stay away from...

go you!
 
you have luon in Australia?
its a cult!
but damn I love them too
 
You know I love my lulus! ;) Good for you for getting more fabulous than you already are! ;)
 
Good for you. I chopped off my hair so I would be able to achieve some style without a lot of effort.
 
I am all about pants like those too. Comfy AND cute...it seriously doesn't get better than that. I have some black ones w/ a matching jacket...and I have worn them out. Literally. Good for you on the working out!! It does make you feel better doesn't it? I have started back running again...took pretty much the entire winter months off. Ugh. My legs hurt, but I like it because it means my muscles are working again. LOL Good luck to you!
 
hey, anything that gets you feeling happier about yourself is truly worth doing a little dance for! Yay Happy Pants!
 
I know what you mean, I feel happy and tight in my workout gear too--makes me want to exercise just wearing it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?